Parenting can be the hardest, most rewarding work you will ever do, and we are here to support you on that journey.
Whether you’re making your own baby food, tackling potty training, sending a child off to school for the first time or trying to help with homework, we have resources that can help.
Stop by the library and talk with our children’s librarian. She is happy to help you find the resources you need. Need homework help? Check out our specific homework help section here.
If the library is closed, check out the curated list of links below.
Early Literacy Calendar
Read, sing, and play with us! East Hampton Public Library offers monthly calendars that provide families with daily literacy-building activities to share with your child. Use the links below to click and print out your own copy each month!
Helpful Parenting Resources
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Baby Center Expert advice on pregnancy, children’s health, and parenting.
- Wright’s Law A good resource for information on special education and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- Life Insurance Guide for New Parents
- Saving for Your Child’s Education
- A Guide to Teaching Children Traffic & Road Safety
ALA Great Websites for Kids: A variety of educational websites for children.
Common Sense Media: Provides independent reviews on media that allows parents and educators to choose the right materials for their children.